Dry hair is the problem of many girls that appears at genetic level or as the result of unfavorable factors effect. Hair begins to split, becomes brittle, hard-to-comb, gets electrifiable. There are many ways and cosmetic products to deal with the problem. The selection of proper shampoo for split hair ends is half the battle.
Here is the rating of the best products of well-known brands that effectively settle the problem of dry hair prepared especially for you.
- Matrix Biolage Shampoo. Shampoo of American manufacturer that is described as professional product for hair growth, regeneration. Contains ceramides and natural extracts. Helps to deal effectively with numerous problems, including dry and brittle hair. It is characterized by high quality, does not build up a tolerance – effect after several months of use is the same as after its first use.
- Kerastase Shampoo. Shampoo moistens and nourishes hair, filling it with radiance. Contains dextrose that gives energy, proteins for soft feeling, lipids creating protective film. The product is concentrated, enriched with caring components, fills in damaged parts of hair thus providing them with well-conditioned and luxurious appearance. Volume is not mentioned, on the contrary, it fills hair a little.
- Opalis Shampoo. French brand created by woman pharmacist, she stands for natural beauty and health of hair. Shampoo refers to professional products, upscale series, contains 90% of natural components. Shampoo with orange tree flowers suits for dry hair. It has dense creamy consistency and strong smell. It is used together with balsam and serum. The result is visible after the first use.
- Frederic Fekkai Shampoo. Revitalizing shampoo for dry hair strengthens the curls damaged in the result of painting and styling products application. Has pleasant caramel smell, economical, creates dense tough foam. The only disadvantage is it may not suit for girls who suffer head skin problems, including seborrhea. Right after the use the hair becomes soft, crispy, and split ends become obeying. Besides, one can choose a product line for oneself on official web site of the brand stylist-creator depending upon hair state and ambient conditions.
- L’OCCITANE Aromachologie Shampoo. One of the best shampoos for thin hair. It recovers from dryness, makes the hair glossy, healthy, silky. Consistency – clear, dense. It has pleasant natural aroma, because 5 essential oils are contained in its composition, foams well, rinses hair without knotting. It will not suit for greasy head skin. More effective if used together with the balm of this brand. There is one disadvantage from the use – you will have to wash your hair more often, because they get dirty quicker.
- Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo. Product line for dry hair gives wonderful moistening foam, instantly seals the scales and smoothes the hair. After single use split ends will not be so visible. Shampoo contains essential oils of lavender and jasmine petals that give heady and relaxing aroma. It contains vitamin Е, proteins, geranium, but no sodium chloride.
- J. F. Lazartigue Shampoo. Shampoo softly cleans the hair, protects natural keratins. Shea butter nourishes, prevents dryness, moistens excellently. The product is recommended for thick, but damaged and flyaway hair suffering due to dryness or excessive volume. It is used together with balsam, mask or serum. Does not suit for thin hair.
- Kiehl’s All Sport Everyday Shampoo. Originally this shampoo was produced as the product for swimmers – people who have to wash the hair daily due to water aggressive effect. Perfect for frequent use, does not over dry the hair, cleans well, deals with any styling products, carefully washes them off, creates protective barrier from chemical effect of ambient environment.
- Phyto Shampoo. Not expensive product of professional series. Has milky pearly, a bit oily texture, moistens intensively, protects from damages, gives gloss and softness. It contains extract of liquorice, jojoba oil, cornflower flowers, mallow. After several uses dry hair visibly transforms, obtain healthy, well-conditioned appearance. After several months of use the girls notice practically complete absence of split ends.
- Garnier Fructis Haircare Fortifying 2-in-1 Shampoo. Shampoo of this brand does not refer to professional line, it can be met even on stands of usual Russian supermarkets. It struggles against hair dryness, has pleasant fruity odor, does not fill the hair, foams well, gives natural gloss. But habituation is possible – after long-term use the result will remain the same. It is recommended for use together with hair Conditioner for Dry or Damaged Hair.
- Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo. Hollywood actresses and European celebrities are excited by this manufacturer. Hair repair shampoo contains unique argan oil that is quickly absorbed, gives hair dazzling gloss and silkiness. After long use the hair is free from split ends, becomes less brittle and fragile. Nourishes hair without filling, makes them smooth, light and pleasant to touch. Smells with lavender, at that the hair scents for a long time.
- LUSH Godiva Solid Shampoo. For dry and fragile hair there is natural shampoo with nut oil and Shea oil. It protects the hair, gives them satin gloss, fills in the structure, tones head skin. Contains pleasant jasmine scent, safe synthetic substances. Not tested on animals.
- Biolage Scalptherapie Normalizing Shampoo. This unique product does not only suit for dry hair, restoring them and normalizing vitamin natural balance. Shampoo is perfect for oily skin of head, it effectively cleans the hair, does not contain hazardous elements, does not cause habituation, struggles against dandruffs and other hair problems. Irreplaceable for girls who have dry ends and oily hair at roots by nature.
- Pureology Nano Works Shampoo. Product from up-market series contains components of green tea, citrus extract, sugar cane, plant proteins from shiitake mushrooms. It strengthens the hair, refreshes them, creates delicate gloss, incredible brightness. Gives vivid color, struggles with damaged structure. The effect is visible after the second use. The only disadvantage is unreasonably high price, but if you consider shampoo ingredients, it will not seem so sky-high.
- Paul Mitchell Shampoo One. Shampoo that creates luxurious Hollywood gloss is very popular in the world. It gives not only incredible shine, but also well-conditioned look. The hair is moistened, becomes silky, smooth, easy combed. At that the product does not make the curls heavy, does not reduce near root volume.
- Korres Almond and linseed. Nourishing product of professional line contains almond extract that prevents brittleness, split ends, gives the hair elasticity and healthy gloss. Linen oil struggles with hair dryness, improves its appearance, protects against damages.
- Ma Provence. Solid shampoo with red clay helps to get rid of hair excessive dryness, it is easy to apply, foams weakly, gives the hair vivid gloss. The product is organic, has pleasant fruity-grassy odor, does not fill the hair, seals split ends, that is why the curls look well-conditioned, but loose volume.
- Dercos Aminactif Shampoo Vichy. You can buy such shampoo in pharmacy or specialized shop. The product is medical, i.e. the main thing is not external effect, but elimination of hair dryness reasons. That’s why you’d better not expect perfect result after the first use. Contains keratin, revitalizes and nourishes the hair.
- Schwarzkopf Professional Time Restore Q10 Plus. Professional product for everyday use actively acts on hair roots, activates its growth and refreshing. Thanks to vitamins and minerals in composition it effectively moistens and protects the hair. It is used together with balsam and mask.
- L’Oreal Professionnel Nutritive. For intensive nourishing and regeneration of hair there was developed an effective product with Incell growth molecule. It prevents dandruffs occurrence, makes the hair glossy, struggles against split ends. It has pleasant chemical odor, as well as not dense white texture. The only thing is it must be used together with mask and conditioner, otherwise the hair will be difficult to comb, and the desirable effect will remain a dream.
Professional line products suit better for struggling against dry hair. The main thing is to select the product for you correctly, as well as use hair conditioner, mask, spray for hair, because for curing a complex approach is required.