Best Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream Solutions for Age Fighting
The signs of age are the problem that is feared by women from all over the world. All ladies desire to stay beautiful even after many years. There are numerous means of preserving the beauty of the skin as it is the first element that points to the age of the owner.
There are pills, creams, lotions, injections and even surgical manipulations which are designated to slow down the tides of time and make the skin look young again. Here you will read about the cream anti-age products and their capability to prevent the skin from getting older and additional retinol cream reviews together with other popular night creams.
How to Select the Best Night Moisturizer to Fight against the Signs of Age
The first signs of age are noticed with women in the first half of the 30’s. It can be traced in the loss of elasticity, first wrinkles, and unevenness on the face. This is an age when ladies should start utilizing the night anti-aging cream as it works best when the process of getting older has just started.
It has been scientifically proven that the night cream is more beneficial for the skin than a day cream. It is caused by the fact that during the sleep all the regenerative processes are activated and all the muscles become relaxed and more available for the active substances of the chemicals which are present in the night anti-aging creams.
- When you are browsing the cream, pay attention to the age mark of the cream as 50-year old and 30-year old creams have totally different formulas and active substances as each age period requires a set of individual ingredients in particular proportions.
- The substance should be selected based on the type of the skin. Dry skin demands a gel with a more moisturizing effect while oily skin would benefit more from the creams with a lighter structure and drying effect.
- The chosen option should have a soft and gentle smell that won’t irritate the nostrils.
- Pay attention to the form in which the cream is issued. A tube is more preferable as it has a dosator and is more protected from the risks of catching germs or bacteria. If you are getting a can, try to get the one made of glass as it is a neutral material that preserves the cream and protects it from the outer influence.
- While making a choice among the creams against the wrinkles, you need to pay attention to the anti-aging ingredients. Retinol is one of the most popular ones. You should notice if there are creams with anti-oxidants which improve the color of the face. The presence of green, black or white teas in the cream would be awesome.
- Hyaluronic acid is the most potent moisturizing ingredient. It preserves the fluids in the deepest layers of the skin making it fresher and more elastic. Kinetin can regulate the natural fluid flow in the skin as well.
- Q10 coenzyme is a vitamin-like substance that makes the skin produce elastin and collagen. It removes the wrinkles and provides a positive therapeutical effect with the effective wound and all types of damage healing.
- Additionally, there should be some nourishing elements. That is why it is advisable to pick the creams with vitamins, milk, aloe, jojoba and shea oils.
- For hot seasons it is advisable to get light night creams, which are introduced in the form of gels.
In order to detect if the cream is suitable for your skin type, you are supposed to notice if the skin has become fresher and more elastic. Mind that there shouldn’t be any rash and red areas on the skin. For a greater effect, it is advisable to combine the selected cream with other representatives of the series like day cream and around eyes cream.back to menu ↑
Best Anti-Aging Night Cream Ingredients
The creams ensure the renovation by means of various helpful elements: amino acids, collagen, vitamins, and plant extracts. All of them interact with each other and grant special effects.
Vitamins make a powerful effect on an adult skin.
- The derivatives of A vitamin or retinol is always present in the creams of the anti-aging type as it always impacts on the changes that take place in the skin. It heals the damaged tissue, improves the work of glands and narrows the size of pores. After the usage, the skin becomes smoother and shiny.
- Vitamin E or tocopherol is a special component that refreshes the cells of the epidermis. A regular use of creams containing this ingredient postpones the formation of the first wrinkles and lifts the faded skin. Additionally, it generates the UV protection of the skin and fills it with oxygen.
- Vitamin C is known for regenerative and antioxidant functions. It is a primary catalyst that makes the body to produce collagen which renovates the skin. Thanks to this ingredient the pigmentation is reduced together with normalizing of the complexion.
Acids improve the osmotic capabilities of the skin in terms of vitamin consumption and renovate the upper layers of the epidermis.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid is similar to the vitamins of the B group. It enhances the effect of E and C vitamins.
- Hyaluronic acid is located in numerous tissues of the body. It is capable of moisturizing the skin and improves the state of the epidermis together with the production of elastane and collagen. It improves the elasticity of the skin stretching the wrinkles.
- Glycolic acidprovides a peeling effect replacing the dead skin cells of the epidermis with the new ones. It also improves the production of collagen and elastane.
- Salicylic acid provides a drying effect that is best suitable for oily skin type. Additionally, it has the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Lactic acid is specially designated to deal with oily skin as it prevents the formation of comedones.
- Amber acid reduces the swelling of the skin and refreshes the tissues through the blood flow improvement. It is used to prevent the first signs of getting older.
Oils are natural components which are necessary for adult skin.
- Shea oil is a valuable component that is used in the creams. It moistens the skin of the face, makes it softer and protects it from harmful external factors. It is hypoallergenic and is suitable for all skin types. It removes all visible symptoms of getting older.
- Avocado oil favorably combines all existing minerals, acids, and vitamins and enhances them by nourishing the skin.
- Jojoba oil brings back the elasticity and reduces small wrinkles thanks to protein. It is similar to collagen with its capabilities. A greater concentration of tocopherol improves the regeneration of the skin and refreshes it. This oil creates a defensive cover on the skin that constantly nourishes it.
- Apricot oil consists of active fatty acids which preserve a proper work of epidermis. It revives the skin and smoothens small wrinkles. It is a perfect anti-aging cream for sensitive skin.
- Almond oil is the basis of B, E, F vitamins, zinc, magnesium, and fatty acids. Oil is well consumed by the skin. It improves the oil glands work and skin breathing. The oil is suitable for all skin types.
- Lemon oil is used for all types of the skin and provides whitening and rejuvenating effect.
- Rose oil restores the cells and is a part of cream that takes care of old skin. It removes small wrinkles and improves an overall elasticity of the skin cover.
- Ylang-ylang oil softens the skin and fills it with the abundance of helpful microelements.
Extra Substances are special components which are beneficial for an overall improvement of the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 owns antioxidant capabilities and participates in the energetic exchange of the cells. During the topical application, it removes the size of wrinkles.
- Green tea extract has a rejuvenating effect and removes inflammatory processes.
- Collagen is a cellular protein that preserves the elasticity of the skin. When cream with collagen is applied, it penetrates the epidermis and fills the cracks removing the wrinkles.
- Peptides are a building ingredient for the creation of collagen.
- Silk proteins are special proteins which improve the metabolic processes of the skin and enhance the blood flow.
The Age Gradation
It is impossible to manufacture cosmetics that would be suitable for all ages. Depending on age there is a set of required ingredients that will nourish the skin. Put it simply – creams for a younger skin will not be effective for older skin and vice versa.
The skin has got personal demands which simply can’t be ignored.
- Skin till 25 years does not require any extra nourishment as it is filled with natural storage of the body and is at the stage of development.
- For 30-35 years there might be first wrinkles and the elasticity becomes lower together with losing moisture. For such period the creams with extra moistening are extremely important as it prevents the formation of dry skin and cracks on it.
- For 45-50 years there is a necessity for a cream of a great effectiveness and deeper penetration as the age damages the skin at even greater level.
All the creams usually have a proper gradation, so it would be easy to select an option that will fit the age and state of the skin.back to menu ↑
A Proper Use of Night Cream
There are some rules when to use the night cream for gaining better results.
- Use the cream an hour before sleep to make the skin absorb it but not the pillow.
- Massage the face from top to bottom when placing the cream.
- The movements should be gentle without overstretching the skin.
- Remove the leftovers of the cream with a napkin.
This simple procedure will help you to get most of your night cream.back to menu ↑
Best Night Face Creams
Here is the list of some popular creams with the anti-aging effect which can become helpful in making your skin brilliant again.
AHAVA Nighttime Face Moisturizer & Anti Aging Cream, Time to Hydrate Night Replenisher – Normal to Dry Skin
- It is fast absorbed and has a light texture
- The item can be used with sensitive skin
- It is free from parabens and
- Some people find this crème too floral smelling and prefer it to have a weaker aroma.
Natural Face Moisturizer Skin Cream – Advanced 10-In-1 Non Greasy Daily Facial Cream
- The product removes both acne, wrinkles and pigment spots
- It rejuvenates the color of the skin
- It should be used two times per day
- The effect lasts for 8 hours
Body Merry Retinol Moisturizer
- It uses a set of different natural components
- The product provides a smooth and gentle action
- The effect takes place within 90 days of use
L’Oreal Paris, RevitaLift Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream Moisturizer 1.7 oz
- The cream can be applied for neck and face areas
- It provides a 24-hour defense of the skin
- It has a strong perfume that may not be liked by some people
LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream Moisturizer 1.7 Oz
- Natural non-allergic formula.
- No blocking of the pores is observed.
- Natural smoothing skin action is applied.
- It has a not very pleasant scent.
- Can leave an oily stain on clothes if not dried.
Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream, 1 Oz
- Universal for all types of skin.
- It is extremely light and chemical free.
- The effect is weakened to be applicable with a sensitive skin
Glytone Age-Defying Antioxidant Night Cream, 1 fl. Oz
- It uses powerful antioxidants for the superb effect.
- It is frequently prescribed by dermatologists.
- The amount of the cream is too small.
- It can cause reddening if the skin has micro damages.
Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream, 1.69 Fl. Oz.
- It generates a superb soothing effect.
- It does not leave sticky marks on the skin.
- The cream is totally paraben free.
- Better to use with normal and sensitive skin.
- It takes more time to see the effect with oily skin.
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer, 1.7 fl. oz.
- The moisturizer grants a potent effect
- It provides an effective treatment and not masking.
- The natural proteins refine the complexion.
- After a long-term usage it can make a skin oily.
- It is not suitable for people allergic to fragrances.
StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Concentrated Serum, 1 fl. oz.
- This is a concentration of all required skin elements in a single drop.
- It does not only remove wrinkles but also makes the skin firmer and durable against aging.
- The serum can be combined with other skin care products.
- It should be used at regular intervals.
- An overdose of the fluid can cause the rash on the skin.
Baebody Retinol Moisturizer Cream for Face and Eye Area
- The substance provides a powerful effect even on deep wrinkles.
- It makes the skin brighter within a few weeks of active use.
- You need to use it during day and night to gain maximum result.
- Aloe vera and hyaluronic acid can cause itching and stinging.
Retinol Moisturizer Cream for Face – with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Green Tea.
- Comfortable dispenser.
- Strong retinol formula with anti-aging ingredients.
- Adds some brightness to the skin tone.
- The green tea can make some red spots during application.
- There is no SPF in the cream.
Best Night Cream 100% All Natural & 80% Organic Night Cream By BeeFriendly
- Effective against various types of wrinkles including fine lines.
- It has a gentle and soft aroma.
- No harmful chemicals were applied in the substance.
- The cream is not 100% organic.
- The honey ingredients can cause a slight allergy to some people.
Vanilla Bean Night Cream by Eva Naturals
- It is made of 100% natural ingredients.
- Performs a strong tone and wrinkle correction.
- Renews old skin by stimulating the natural regeneration.
- It has a very strong vanilla smell.
- Sometimes causes slight itching.
AHAVA Nighttime Face Moisturizer & Anti Aging Cream
- It can be used with sensitive skin.
- The formula is totally hypoallergenic.
- No parabens or phthalates have been used here.
- A great amount of cream on the skin can lead to irritation and reddening.