9 Pros of Wearing Short Natural Hairstyles
Our today’s story is not about glamorous beauty salons though. 9 amazingly simple to do Short Natural hairstyles you will find further will prove that everything beautiful is so much simple.
#1 Light sponge twists
To make African hair obedient, it’s enough to use natural hair conditioning products such as Avocado extracts or African Shea butter. To create sponge twists that won’t be too remarkable on the head, you need:
- a handmade sponge
- a curls booster product
- about 30 minutes of free time
Recommended facial shape: this hairdo works best with an oval flawless face and tends to emphasize the shape of cheekbones.
#2 Super short, super daring
Ladies with Afro hair can afford wearing hair chopped extremely short. This Short Natural hairstyle solution is an escape for hot summer days and business women who have little to no free time but want to look appropriately.
- you save money on care products (an average 200 ml bottle of shampoo or conditioner will last twice as long compared to medium-length usage)
- you apply minimum efforts to take care of your hair
- you look fab and can put forward your best virtues (a refined face and a beautiful feminine neck).
#3 Asymmetrical short bob
A simple asymmetrical bob boosted with right transitions and lines can do miracles. It is perfect if you want to benefit from volume on a short cut.
What you might need:
- a hair dry set at the lowest hit or an iron
- a flyaway hair fighting product
- an oval face with even lines
#4 A high Afro bun
African females have an outstanding opportunity of using their hair texture as a trump. For example, see a sponge bun idea below.
- a few drops of Argan oil
- regular applications of leave-in conditioner
- knowledge of a proper styling technique
- an overall disposal of 20-30 minutes for creating a ‘do
#5 Messy curled Mohawk
Our grannies associate Mohawks with something spiky and typical of certain social layers. However, long and messy fronts paired with one side shaving smoothen the classic look and even add femininity.
- looks especially good on multi-color hair (shaved back is darker than curled tips)
- requires a lightweight hairspray and regular conditioning
#6 Cute and curly African spirals
Another great fact about African hair is that it can be rocked in different styles with a couple of styling actions. These cute spirals are essential for accentuating natural curls.
- setting lotion
- hair dryer (preferably, hooded)
#7 Chin-length bob tucked behind the ear
If your hair is naturally straight and not too thick, check this Short Natural hairstyle. Its specific feature is the play of contrasts: while one side is tucked behind the ear, the opposite one is created using more gentle shapes and lines starting from the bangs and finishing at tips.
Products you might find useful: a leave-in conditioner, a hair iron.
#8 Short straw bob
Do you think your hair resembles a hip of straw? Then turn it into your advantage. Define patches of hair, style them into different directions upwards using setting lotion and secure them with a hairspray.
Nuances: it’s important to alternate between messy and carefully styled strands.
#9 Natural wavy bob
If your hair is lightly wavy and you don’t want to bother it with regular ironing, opt for this easy style.
Do not make any clear parting. Let your hair fall into sides naturally. All you might accomplish is secure it with a gentle spray.
A small tip: stay away from sticky hair products because you can easily step behind the border of looking tidy and make your head dirty.